How to Prepare a Convincing Resume
Want to get the interview call you were waiting for? Start with a convincing resume.
Build a strong and convincing resume with an expert resume writer!
In a globally competitive job scenario, acquisition of skills isn’t the only thing which will land you a dream job. A convincing resume is perhaps the most important aspect of the hiring process. Many times a deserving candidate does not even get an interview call because of a poorly written resume. This PowerPoint Presentation 'How to Prepare a Convincing Resume' will explain the overall procedure of writing a good resume in detail. Several examples are given and all the steps are explained in a very simple and interesting manner. After the successful completion of this course, you will be able to create a strong and convincing resume, a resume which will land you that interview call for your dream job.
The highlights of the How to Prepare a Convincing Resume presentation are:
- 80+ slides of guidance and tips
- Examples of the language or words that work
- Lesson progresses from strategy to execution
Why should you enroll in this course?
- This PowerPoint Presentation has been prepared by a resume writer with more than 27 years of experience in writing resumes
- You will be able to write a convincing resume to increase your chances of getting the interview call for your dream job
- This course isn’t only beneficial for graduates but also for professionals who are looking for better employment opportunities
About the Centre for Right Direction:
Prof. M. R. Singhal is an experienced and enthusiastic professional (27 years+ experience) with high degree of creativity, vision and understanding, and is constantly contributing in bringing success in many business organizations. He has been involved in developing highly refined database for profiles of various candidates, human resource requirements, interview call letters and recommended candidates. Prof. M. R. Singhal holds an MBA degree from IMT Ghaziabad with Distinction in Operations Research, Personnel Management, and Management Information System. He is working as the Director of Centre for Right Direction (CRD) for last 19 years. He lives in Pune, India.
Language of instruction: English